No Subject

I'm thinking of writing a small perl script to convert CIF data to VRML
data. I've already got all the basic constructs done in the perl script so
that after I start parsing the constructs in the CIF, I can then convert to
VRML and let a browser or client do the rendering (perl's graphics modules
are loathesome).

Has anyone done work on a similar vein or have any suggestions for
implementation?

thanks
alex

--