open source cif parsers?

  • Subject: open source cif parsers?
  • From: Brian Toby <brian.toby@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:01:11 -0400
For a slide I want to add to a talk for Aug 23rd, I am looking for URLs for open-source code for parsing CIFs. I know about what is listed on www.iucr.org/iucr-top/cif/software/ (the FORTRAN CIFtbx & the Rutgers mmCIF C libraries) and of course anyone can steal my cryptic Tcl/Tk routines that I use in several places. Is there anything else?

Quick responses (within 24 hours) are most welcome.

Brian