Re: CIF-JSON draft 2017-05-15

I have several friendly suggestions. I think the way to do this is to just give you a link to a Google Doc that has my suggested changes made in it, and let you react to that.

I think this one is going to take some more elaboration:

Entries at the same position in JSON list datavalues correspond to one another if the datanames belong to the same category.

Bob
‚Äč