From: Marcin Wojdyr <wojdyr@gmail.com>
To: Forum for CIF software developers <cif-developers@iucr.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 21 June 2017, 18:16
Subject: Re: Anyone want to write a JSON schema for CIF-JSON?

I modified my converter to conform to the current CIF-JSON draft and
tested the schema a bit. I got one error:

Message:Array item count 0 is less than minimum count of 1.

This was for empty loop:

loop_
_nop

which I assumed should be converted to empty array:

OTOH empty loops could be just skipped, this is not explicit in the draft.

Apart from this the schema works for me.
Just note that the draft has URI ending with cif-json.txt and in the
schema it's cif-json.json.

Cheers,
Marcin