[Cif2-encoding] Skype conference call 8:45 am EDT,Thursday 30 September 2010

Dear Colleagues,

   James and I are going to try a Skype conference call at 10:45 pm
(22:45) AEST, 8:45 am EDT on Thursday, 30 September 2010.  All are welcome
to join in.

   If you wish to join, please email me your skype ID today.  I will
originate the call, which will be voice only (a skype constraint on
conference calls).  My skype id is yayahjb.  I'll keep my email open
during the call, so if you just manage to get into Skype last minute
either send me a Skype chat and/or an email with your skype id and
I'll try to add you to the conference call.  If everything else fails,
the land line I will be at is 1-631-286-1339, but that is just to
try to coordinate things.  I cannot cross-connect the landline to the
skype conference.

   The call will have to end by 9:45 am EDT so I can go teach a class.

For those in England, 8:45 am EDT is 13:35 BST (12:45 GMT)