Re: Rigid-group identification

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: Rigid-group identification
  • From: Howard Flack <Howard.Flack@cryst.unige.ch>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 09:31:38 +0100 (BST)
> data_atom_site_rigid_group_[]

>  A rigid
>                group is a set of atoms whose displacements with respect to
>                their initial fixed positions are determined by six parameters:

 Displacements unfortunately make me think about adps. How about:

 A rigid group is a set of atoms whose positions with respect to an
initial position are determined by six parameters:

--
Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html
Laboratoire de Cristallographie               Phone: +41 22 702 62 49