Re: CIF core dictionary

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: CIF core dictionary
  • From: Owen Johnson <johnson@ccdc.cam.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:06:46 GMT
These items look fine to me. I might add "(CCDC)" to all three
definitions and make _fiz commence "Deposition numbers", as the other
two, if that was a typo.. Best wishes, Owen.
--
Owen Johnson  Systems Group, Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre
12 Union Road, CAMBRIDGE CB2 1EZ UK  Web: http://www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk