Re: CCDC/IUCr Journals proposal 3: Add audit_support category

  • To: James Hester <james.r.hester@gmail.com>, Distribution list of the IUCr COMCIFS Core Dictionary Maintenance Group<coredmg@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: CCDC/IUCr Journals proposal 3: Add audit_support category
  • From: Peter Murray-Rust <pm286@cam.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 03:20:46 +0000
  • DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;d=cam-ac-uk.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623;h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to;bh=2Xdr2RfzlIHWAUl+9lfz7lQ0sAK2wdLKUwEIFc0ALbc=;b=Mv916kOU0L6bMBetqVqF8T1rDMSrL2GeqX8/6nisOqNoIBu8AntIFk6j5L2BYzU0pT8/dgSrPl4EwnPjtE+wQuyT8/J4jzGW/v3cjmKeWzCJH8luyfkLN6sSloJjGZV8HFoe41LYfVHPjZVRrECBduTHB5GzwV3dKx/4pEQTLDjUQy0A4ycBlqJ+hjwnIrMdXlOwWFlXjx0qcjD0OSNGR3TeN+h2Bd0Qes5TQUn7q03pXQ+RB2qSDPbAO1prtDxoZawkn42CXVHvnSsFWiMt+TYFDeqLDF+IFW6Dtx+jtniJfI18VNXG97FCDOzkYyHzT2o1TGadp6dW9w5h2eafdw==
I am a strong believer in IDs...