[dddwg] Thankyou...new Forum thread....Re: Reminder of task set toIUCr Commissions.....

Dear Heniz J,
Thank you very much for this. It is obvious that PSI is a major player in the SR, FELand neutron facilities and linked to helping form data archiving policy and practice.

I wonder if you could table your questions in your final paragraph as a new thread in the DDD consultation Forum? To guarantee immediate replies from Alan Ashton for DLS, Rudolph Dimper for ESRF, Soichi Wakatsuki for Photon Factory and Sol Gruner for CHESS, for example, I encourage them to join in ASAP in that thread.

Just to mention I am out of office after today until oct 20 th.

Best wishes and regards,
John
Prof John R Helliwell DSc