Re: [dddwg] BCA 2016 talk slides now available

Great talk, John.I was wondering about wwPDB's raw data link. Is it obligatory? I guess not, but without going through the structure deposition process I could not figure out.IUCrData, for chemical crystallography, will hopefully create provisions for linking to raw data that have an associated DOI!?
Best wishes,Loes
On 04/09/16 21:30, John Helliwell wrote:> Hi,> A PDF of the finalised talk slides I presented at BCA 2016 in Nottingham are now available here:-> http://forums.iucr.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=371> Greetings,> John>> Emeritus Prof of Chemistry John R Helliwell DSc_Physics> https://www.crcpress.com/Perspectives-in-Crystallography/Helliwell/9781498732109> A new book which resonates with the recent UN, UNESCO and IUCr International Year of Crystallography.> _______________________________________________> dddwg mailing list> dddwg@iucr.org> http://mailman.iucr.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/dddwg