Re: [dddwg] Computational Crystallography Newsletter

Andreas,

What really worry me in your article is not the fact that you did not mention HKL as a program that process directly HDF5 but the fact that you are talking about 'noise free photon detection' in Pilatus and Eiger detectors. They are NOT noise-free. There is no tead-out noise but it does not mean that detectors are noise-free.

BTW - I mention in may that we can read hdf5 and also demonstrated this in Stanford.

Best regards

Wladek