[dddwg] IUCrJ article "Raw diffraction data preservation andreuse....."

Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to let you know that the overview article stemming from
our Rovinj Workshop, suitably expanded and extended, is now online as
an advance article at IUCrJ:

Raw diffraction data preservation and reuse: overview, update on
practicalities and metadata requirements

by Loes Kroon-Batenburg, John Helliwell, Brian McMahon and Tom Terwilliger

The weblink is:

http://journals.iucr.org/m/issues/2017/01/00/ti5008/index.html

Article DOI is https://doi.org/10.1107/S2052252516018315

(Page numbers will be assigned when the full issue is published,
probably just before the end of the year.)

We encourage other participants at Rovinj to complete their articles!

All best wishes,

Seasons' greetings,
John, Brian, Loes and Tom