Re: [ddlm-group] CIF header

Wouldn't this cause a UNIX-style OS to try to execute 'CIF2' if
someone accidentally typed the filename in a command context?  This is
not a huge problem in that it will otherwise attempt to execute
'data_xxxx', and only if the file is executable.

I guess I don't understand why we need an extra character after the
hash.  If we really do need an extra character, why not just another
hash?