Re: [ddlm-group] Space as a list item separator>

First amending the arguments

To summarise the arguments:

1. In favour of both space and comma
   - comma is used in some other non-CIF contexts as a list delimiter
    - comma allows a large subset of lists and arrays to be carried
opaquely in CIF 1 and CIF 1.1 documents.

2. Against comma:
   - A single type of separator makes the grammar simpler
   - Space is used everywhere else in CIF as a separator (consistency)
   - Comma can then be used in non-delimited strings

Then

I vote for comma and space -- Herbert