Re: [ddlm-group] Space as a list item separator

I am very sorry to hear that.  In my shop, dealing with this one change
will involve 1-3 person-months of recoding to make commas optional and
to introduce warning messages when they are encountered and in redoing
dictionaries and test cases.  What a pointless waste.  I hope this
group will complete its work in the near future, so we can have some
chance of having something stable to work against.