Re: [ddlm-group] testers for cifget version 1.1

A problem with a stray uncommented import list in some expanded
dictionaries in release 1.1 of cifget has been fixed.  The
new production release is available at:

>    http://downloads.sf.net/cifget/cifget-1.1.1.zip
>or
>    http://downloads.sf.net/cifget/cifget-1.1.1.tar.gz

and replaces the prior cifget-1.1 release.  Testing, comments
and suggestions would be appreciated.

   -- H. J. Bernstein