[ddlm-group] CIF2 Syntax all wrapped up?

Dear DDLm-ers,

Am I correct in assuming that everyone is satisfied with the square-bracket syntax recently proposed by Nick?  If so, I believe there is only one significant outstanding issue, that of being allowed to put whitespace between the key and the full colon, and the full colon and the value, in a table.  I agree with Joe that no extra syntactic complexity is introduced by allowing (not mandating) whitespace to appear in these locations.   If nobody objects, I would like to suggest that we alter the standard to allow such whitespace.

James.