Re: [ddlm-group] Vote on accepting CIF2 draft document

I vote yes.

Sorry for the delay - I was heavily involved in a meeting in South Africa
all last week. The amended document that James refers to is now in place;
note that its URL has changed to

http://www.iucr.org/__data/assets/pdf_file/0016/41911/cif2_syntax_changes_jrh20101028.pdf

Best wishes
Brian