Re: [ddlm-group] DDLm aliases (subject changed). .. .. .. .. .. .... .. .. .

These messages are getting too long.  I have posted the current
best draft of what I will be using for my own work at

http://arcib.dowling.edu/~bernsteh/BplusS_DDLm_changes_2Feb11.dic

which should be considered a preliminary proposal to COMCIFs
in support of the development of a DDLm dictionary for
imgCIF along with a DDLm dictionary for the portion of the
mmCIF dictionary needed to support imgCIF.

I hope to have practical code using this to demonstrate in Madrid,
when we can discuss it face-to-face.