Re: [ddlm-group] Removing separate "Count" and "Index" types from_type.contents in DDLm

There having been no objections to Herbert's comment, I will raise an issue to mark "Count" and "Index" as deprecated, *after* changing all official dictionaries to use "Integer" and set the enumeration range accordingly.