Welcome

We welcome our system manager, Mr Brian McMahon, to the IUCr's
electronic publishing list epc-l@iucr.org
  Give him all a very warm welcome and plenty of work sorting out the
plentiful birth pains.
  The list owner.
--
Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html
Laboratoire de Cristallographie               Phone:(+41 22) 702 62 49