Re: discussion list

I am delighted to see that the message from Yves
<199711261050.LAA99526@turquoise.lmcp.jussieu.fr>
which reached me as a multipart MIME message full of irritating codes (as
viewed in elm) has been archived by MHonArc with proper accented characters
- the archiving software is clearly more MIME-aware than elm!

> This is a multipart MIME message.
>
> --===_0_Wed_Nov_26_11:41:50_NFT_1997
>
> Dear Brian and Howard,
>
> --===_0_Wed_Nov_26_11:41:50_NFT_1997
>
> Bienvenue dans la liste cru@cru.fr
>
> Vous venez de vous abonner ou de vous réabonner à la liste
> cru@cru.fr, ce document a pour objet de vous informer des
> conditions d'utilisation de ce service gratuit.

Cheers
Brian