Electronic Publishing - General

The Impact of Electronic Publishing on the Academic Community

>Dear ICSTI-members,

The head of our library, Mr Gunnar Lager was invited and assisted at
this
conference in Stockholm in April last year.
The proceedings are now freely available on the web as informed by
Portland
Press and I thought some of you might be interested
With kind regards, Marie wallin

>Attached is a press release about the free online version of a book
>published by Portland Press recently, The Impact of Electronic Publishing on
>the Academic Community.
>
>This is the Proceedings of the International Workshop organized by Academia
>Europaea and the Wenner-Gren Foundation. I hope that this will be of
>interest to users of Royal Institute of Technology Library Web site.
>
>http://tiepac.portlandpress.co.uk/tiepac.htm
>
>If you need further information please contact me.
>
>Thanks in advance for your help.
>
>Yours faithfully
>
>Adam Marshall
>Portland Press, adamm@portlandpress.co.uk
>59 Portland Place
>London W1N 3AJ, UK
>Tel: +44 171 580 5530
>Fax: +44 171 323 1136
>
>Portland Press Ltd is the not-for-profit publishing subsidiary of the
>Biochemical Society

Marie Wallin
Project manager and International relations
Royal Institute of Technology Library, Stockholm
KTHB, S-10044 Stockholm, Sweden.
Tel. +46 8 790 8950, Fax: +46 8 790 7466. E-mail: mw@lib.kth.se

--
Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html
Laboratoire de Cristallographie               Phone: 41 (22) 702 62 49