Re: ICSTI

Dear EPC,
  Here is some information from ICSTI concerning the Annual General
Meeting that I went to recently near Glasgow. As they have produced a
report, I don't need to bother.
  On the private part of the ICSTI web pages there are reports on three
of the discussion sessions

>      Electronic libraries - relationships between suppliers and customers
>      Restructuring/rationalization in the information industry
>      The Digital Object Identifier System
  which may be of interest to you. I have further notes and
documentation. For the presentation on Electronic Libraries, two people
from Blackwell Science spoke and as Munksgaard is owned by Blackwell
Science it is worth hearing what they said. During his talk, Bannnerman
did not specifically mention Healthgate but I talked with him about it
over coffee.
Best wishes,
  H.

--
Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html
Laboratoire de Cristallographie               Phone: 41 (22) 702 62 49