RE: Ingenta/ICSTI Study

It seems to me that the proposed Ingenta/ICSTI study attacks a problem
of the highest interest to the IUCr. I think that we should support it.
Does any one have any suggestions as to how it might be 'improved' to
make its remit even more appropriate to the IUCr? All comments welcome
before Thursday 11th Jan.

H.

--
Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html
Laboratoire de Cristallographie               Phone: 41 (22) 702 62 49