Re: Photocopy licences for UK Higher Education

Ther eis nothing equivalent in France.

A special tax is included when buying any copier and the Ministery, a few years
ago, made a deal with the publishers but, to my knowledge, it restricts severly
the right of copying.

Nevertheless I am not aware of any move form the rectors about this matter.

Yves

--
   Prof. Yves Epelboin, LMCP, Université P.M. Curie,
   case 115, 75252 Paris Cedex 05, France