EPC-L: Re: Report of IUCr Representative to CODATA 2000-2002

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <epc-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: EPC-L: Re: Report of IUCr Representative to CODATA 2000-2002
  • From: Lachlan Cranswick <l.m.d.cranswick@dl.ac.uk>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:27:35 +0100 (BST)

At 04:13 PM 6/18/02 +0100, you wrote:
>The Scientific Union Representatives to CODATA are required to submit
>a report of the data-related activities of their Unions in the period
>between CODATA Congresses. I attach my current draft in case anyone
>is interested or wishes to comment (or point out anything vital that I
>have overlooked).
>
>Best wishes
>Brian

Seems fine to me.

Lachlan.

-----------------------
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick

1st June 2002 until 1st July 2002
 Geochemistry: Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University
 PO Box 1000, 61 Route 9W Palisades, New York 10964-1000 USA
 Tel:  (845) 365-8302   Fax:  (845) 365-8155

Collaborative Computational Project No 14 (CCP14)
    for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction
  Birkbeck University of London and Daresbury Laboratory
Postal Address: CCP14 - School of Crystallography,
                Birkbeck College,
                Malet Street, Bloomsbury,
                WC1E 7HX, London,  UK
Tel: (+44) 020 7631 6850   Fax: (+44) 020 7631 6803
E-mail: l.m.d.cranswick@dl.ac.uk   Room: B091
WWW: http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/