[Fwd: The future of PubScience??]

Il s'agit d'un message multivolet au format MIME.

--Boundary_(ID_Jxf2spNu32CnKq+qr3DGhA)

--

Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html

--Boundary_(ID_Jxf2spNu32CnKq+qr3DGhA)

Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:55:00 +0100
From: Barry Mahon <mahons1@EIRCOM.NET>
Subject: Re: The future of PubScience??
Sender: ICSTI-L list <ICSTI-L@DTIC.MIL>
Approved-by: crandall@DTIC.MIL
To: ICSTI-L@DTIC.MIL

16/08/2002 21:46:22, "McGinty, Jim" <jmcginty@CSA.com> wrote:

PubScience also duplicated much of CSA .I would like to see the small journal
publisher in PubScience that is not covered in in CSA , Ovid , ISI , Science Direct
, Wilson , the list goes on .  The day it came to being almost three years it was in
direct competition many A@I services. Barry. Give me a call and I can brief you
on why more 18 for profit and not for profit companies were so against the
pubscience initiative .

Apropos, an input from Stevan Harnad on this subject.