Synergy

I am dissatified with the service offered by Synergy.

Unige now has a consortium license through Blackwell, so I have to go
through Synergy as Unige is now unknown to the IUCr directly.

   So today 19th Nov. I can see that issue 12 of Acta D. is available
through the IUCr site but I still can not get hold of the articles in
Issue 11 through Synergy for which I received an alert on the 20th
October.  I'll soon forget why I wanted to read that article!

I also forgot to tell you that I think the IUCr web site now looks
really swish!  Well done.

H.