[Imgcif-l] registering for the imgCIF workshops at BSR 2007

Dear Colleagues,

   The BSR 2007 meeting organizers have asked me to urge anyone who
is planning to attend either the Tuesday, 14 August 2007 imgCIF
workshop in Manchester or the Friday, 17 August 2007 imgCIF
workshop at Diamond to please register by sending an email
message to:

giving the following information

   your name
   if you will be joining us for lunch on Tuesday, 14 August 2007
   if you will be joining us for lunch on Friday, 17 August 2007

   Please send this message no later than 12:00 GMT on Friday,
3 August 2007.

   This will help us to ensure that we have enough food for
everybody.  Please send this message to this email address
even if you have already told me you will be coming, even
is you are presenting.  We certainly want to have food for
our presenters.

   You can learn more about the workshops at:

http://www.medsbio.org/meetings/BSR_2007_imgCIF_Workshop.html

You may find the recently added preliminary agenda interesting.

   Thank you for your cooperation.

   Regards,
     Herbert J. Bernstein