Re: [Imgcif-l] Cylindrical detectors

> Is it reasonable to use _array_structure_list_axis.angle_increment instead
> of displacement_increment?

Yes

> Note that the radius of curvature of the detector is implied by the offset
> of the other detector axis, and once this is given the pixel displacement
> increment can be converted to degrees.

I suspect it would be better to use two axes for the circular section
of the cylinder, and another for the axis of the cylinder.  The
circle would then be described an angular axis coupled to
a radial axis.  The offset of the radial axis would then be
placed at the center of the circle, and the displacement
would give the (constant) radius of the circle.  The coupled
angular axis would then step through the pixels.  A third
axis would go along the axis of the cylinder.  I'll work
up a detailed example later today.