Re: status of imgCIF library

Hello All,

The first version of the imgcif (cbf) library in ANSI C will be
available for testing next week.  It would have been this week but Andy
Hammersley has suggested some improvements to the compression algorithm
which I would like to implement before distributing it.

Could anyone who would like a copy of the library let me know so I can
send it to you when it's ready?  At least until it's been tested and the
API is stable, I would like to send it to people directly from here
rather than through the list.

Paul Ellis