For those people _writing_ CBFs....

I'm just getting my code together so that MOSFLM will be able to read
CBFs; at this point, it's useful for me to know exactly what items people
are intending to write to the headers. Of course, what I'd like are all
the items that I'd need for data processing so that the user just gives
the image name as ??????????.cbf and everything else is there, but others
may have different points of view.

BTW, I'm happy with both packed and unpacked images, but until I get the
code into MOSFLM (sorry, I can't begin to guess when this will be, but it
is on my list) I prefer corrected rather than uncorrected...

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills
Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH