[SA_scat] PDRA position available on I22 Diamond

Hi,

Diamond is looking to recruit a Post Doctoral Research Associate, to be
based on the Small Angle Scattering beamline, I22, and to work on a
number of ongoing in-house research projects.

Applicants should have a strong interest in the use of SAXS and/or
GISAXS for studies of contemporary topics in Materials Science and will
work closely with the Principal Beamline Scientist on several projects,
mainly based on beamline I22, including the application of GISAXS
developments to a range of materials problems. The position will also
involve development of the facility in areas that are relevant to the
in-house research themes, requiring skills in instrumentation,
mathematics and computing.

More information can be found at

http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Home/Jobs/Current/DIA0569-TH.html

If you know of anyone suitable in your group please forward these
details to them. The closing date is 12/11/2010. Thanks Nick
___

Prof N.J. Terrill

Diamond Light Source

Diamond House

Harwell Science and Innovation Campus

Didcot, OX11 0DE, UK

Tel: +44 1235 778047

Fax: +44 1235 778448

Mobile: +44 7884 234969

Email: Nick.Terrill@diamond.ac.uk

Principal Scientist for the Scattering Beamlines I22 & B21 Visiting
Scientist, Department of Chemistry, University of Sheffield
www.diamond.ac.uk/Home/Beamlines/I22.html
___