JSON representation

  • Subject: JSON representation
  • From: Marcin Wojdyr <wojdyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 18:15:14 +0000
  • DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025;h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to;bh=mZ2+a38DWFdiz2t/tIFsuEYPzyMgsax5mNUQ8Oe0468=;b=D/Iuy/0/rxiFO6QWse2sY8vhMLof8YrjDOxaizVMHpvkmz0+W5l33LBcpyCsdNvLy8lLud4fdZY6cbDR5pwCPRnZ48QxcD+SlG+t3a6Izz02bOPcvXkP0cyvxyNY2AQ0ZCSwV7Th+qAhUuXVNjZ2sdRLxD0L6OTebQSvg7qx/IhI6WHVM7DVt92bmbuxcXXMFzS1LGMlGIhtPhMk5loy77zGiuiI9pQ5kXstrrplQLSo4CJPw/JQt0ocpexlpzDx2wFKEKT9ijUi58zwEsT2upALg4XRydnwwVPtN3f94+c/+8kLCF+FGZcjP59hmz7ihNF5vFZZkvoEr06JMHGtwQ==
Hello,
I just joined this mailing list.Regarding James Hester's question:> Is there any interest among CIF developers here in> having a standard JSON representation of a CIF file?
Yes! I'm writing yet another CIF parser now and converting to JSONwould be a good way to check if my parser is correct.I will be able to compare output of my (not existing yet) converterwith JMol, but having a reference JSON representation, and ideallyalso a converter based on cif_api would be even better.