American Crystallographic Assn 2003

I encourage all members of the SAS community to check out the ACA
Annual meeting at

http://www.che.uc.edu/aca/index.html

The Small Angle Scattering SIG and the Neutron SIG are collaborating on
several sessions. While Cincinnati may seem like an out-of the-way
place it is a Delta Airlines hub and quite an efficient airport. The
city itself is a pretty cosmopolitan place, although I do not have much
to say about Covington, KY.

The Abstract Submission Deadline is 1 March.

I encourage anyone who knows more about this to chime in. Similarly, it
would be nice if members of the SAS community would let us all know
about other upcoming activities.

Regards