Members of Commission on Crystallographic Nomenclature
One of the original six commissions established by the First General Assembly of the IUCr in 1948. Members were originally nominated by the Adhering Bodies of the Union (the first appointments are not formally recorded). From 1960, membership was restricted to certain editors of the Union ex officio. The current ex officio membership includes editors of the Union's journals and reference volumes and relevant Comission or Committee Chairs.