Crystallography around the world: United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates is not a member of the International Union of Crystallography.
The following crystallographers in United Arab Emirates are registered in the World Directory of Crystallographers.
10 entries found
- Ahmed, Dr Ejaz Researcher. Chemistry, New York University, Sadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi, 129188, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Anjum, Dr Dalaver H. Assistant Professor. Physics, Khalifa University, P.O. Box: 127788, -, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Carrasco-López, Dr César Postdoctoral Research Associate. Chemical and Biological Engineering, Princeton University, 126A Hoyt Chemical Laboratory, 08544, NJ, Princeton, United Arab Emirates.
- Hernandez, Dr Hector Assistant Professor. Biomedical Enigineering, Khalifa University, P.O Box. 127788, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Liang, Dr Li Research Scientist. Analytical and Materials Characterization, NYU Abu Dhabi, 129188, -, -, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Mansour, Mr Mohammad Hamza Lecturer. --.
- Mohamed, Dr Sharmarke Assistant Professor of Chemistry. Chemistry, Khalifa University of Science and Technology, 127788, Abu Dhabi, 127788, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Naumov, Professor Dr Pance Associate Professor. Chemistry, New York University Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Island, -, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- PRAKASAM, Dr THIRUMURUGAN Research Scientist. THIRUMURUGAN PRAKASAM.
- H. Zain, Mrs Jerina Student. The Petroleum Institute, Sas Al Nakhl, -, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
We do not have a record of any activities in this country organized for the International Year of Crystallography 2014 or its follow-up initiatives. We are very keen to maintain a record of all such activities. If you know of any, please tell us about them by sending an email to email@example.com.