Crystallography around the world: Ghana
Ghana is not a member of the International Union of Crystallography.
The following crystallographers in Ghana are registered in the World Directory of Crystallographers.
7 entries found
- Ahiamadjie, Mr Hyacinthe Researcher. PHYSICS, GHANA ATOMIC ENERGY COMMISSION, P.O. BOX LG 80 LEGON,ACCRA .GHANA, GHANA, 00233, ACCRA/GHANA, Ghana.
- DODOO-ARHIN, Dr DAVID UNIVERSITY SENIOR LECTURER. DEPARTMENT OF MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITY OF GHANA, DEPARTMENT OF MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, ANNIE JIAGGIE ROAD, POBOX LG 77, LEGON, ACCRA, 233, ACCRA, Ghana.
- Gyampo, Dr Owiredu Researcher. Physics, N.N.R.I., Ghana Atomic Energy Commission, LG 80, Ghana, 00233, Legon, Accra, Ghana.
- Kingsford-Adaboh, Dr Robert Academic. Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Ghana, -, Accra, Box LG56, Legon, Ghana.
- Marfo-Owusu, Professor Dr Emmanuel Professor. Chemistry, University of Cape Coast, University Post Office, Central Region, -, Cape Coast, Ghana.
- Quashie, Mr Andrews Selom Research Scientist. Salt Unit, Chemistry Division, Institute of Industrial Research, C.S.I.R. Ghana, LG 576, Greater Accra Region, N/A, Legon, Accra, Ghana.
- Tandoh, Mr Joseph Bremang Researcher. Physics, National Nuclear Research Institute, Ghana Atomic Energy Commission, P.O. Box LG 80, Legon, -, Accra, Ghana.
Reports of past activities in Ghana
This is a concise listing of all events in this country that are associated with the International Year of Crystallography 2014 and its follow-up initiatives.
|9th Jun 2014||PANalytical OpenLab Ghana University of Ghana, Accra|
Photographic record of crystallographic activities in Ghana
|The complete IUCr photographic archive includes thousands of photographs. Here we include a collection illustrating activities in this country. This image is selected randomly from the galleries listed below (IUCr-UNESCO Open Lab, 2014).|