Crystallography around the world: Iraq
Iraq is not a member of the International Union of Crystallography.
The following crystallographers in Iraq are registered in the World Directory of Crystallographers.
5 entries found
- Al-Kanaani, Mr Mahmood Student of MSc Inorganic Chemistry. Chemistry, University of Samarra, college St, Salah Aldin, 34000, Samarra, Iraq.
- Mahmoud, Professor Dr Mudhafar Mohammad Deputy Dean, retired. Earth Science, University of Baghdad, Al-jadiriyah, Baghdad, Al-karrada, Iraq.
- Rammo, Professor Nabil N. Professor. Physics Dept., College of Science, University of Baghdad, Iraq.
- Saeed Al-Ameed, Mr Karrar AbdAli Assistant Lecturer. Environmental Department, Kufa University, Alrasool / 244, -, al Najaf, Iraq.
- Zora, Professor Dr Jalal Alysha Lecturer. Chemistry, Soran University, -, -, Kurdistan Region, Soran, Iraq.
We do not have a record of any activities in this country organized for the International Year of Crystallography 2014 or its follow-up initiatives. We are very keen to maintain a record of all such activities. If you know of any, please tell us about them by sending an email to email@example.com.