Crystallography around the world: Philippines
Philippines is not a member of the International Union of Crystallography.
The following crystallographers in Philippines are registered in the World Directory of Crystallographers.
23 entries found
- Alamani, Mr Bryan Assistant Professor. A202 Chemical Engineering Building UP Diliman Quezon City.
- Bartolome, Miss Arlene Instructor 7. Institute of Chemistry, University of the Philippines-Diliman, National Science Complex, National Capital Region, 1101, Quezon City, Philippines.
- Baylas, Mr Nathaniel IV College Instructor. Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of the Philippines Baguio, Gov. Pack Road, Benguet, 2600, Baguio, Philippines.
- Bueno, Mr Aldous Cesar Math Instructor. 20 Southewest Pob., Nampicuan, Nueva Ecija.
- Buot, Mr Jude graduate student. Purok 2 Katipunan, Hinaplanon, Lanao del Norte, 9200, Iligan City, Philippines.
- De Grano, Mr Ruel Valerio Robles University Professor. Department of Biochemistry, University of Santo Tomas, Faculty of Pharmacy, Espana, Philippines, 1008, Manila, Philippines.
- De Las Peñas, Professor Dr Ma. Louise Antonette mathematician, professor. Department of Mathematics, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Metro Manila, 1108, Quezon City, Philippines.
- Estrada, Mrs Grace Graduate Student. Salvador Street, 1101, Quezon City, Philippines.
- Felix, Dr Rene professor. mathematics, university of the philippines, c.p.garcia, 1101, diliman, quezon city, Philippines.
- Gentuya, Junmar Graduate Student. Institute of Mathematics, University of the Philippines Diliman, C.P. Garcia Avenue, 1101, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines.
- Gundran, Mr Jordan Teaching. Central Luzon State University Science High School, Alaska St., Rufina Homes IV, Sti Niño 2nd, Nueva Ecija, 3120, San Jose City, Philippines.
- Loquias, Dr Manuel Joseph Associate Professor. Institute of Mathematics, University of the Philippines Diliman, C. P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, 1101, Quezon City, Philippines.
- Loyola, Dr Mark Mathematician, Assistant Professor. Mathematics Department, Ateneo de Manila University, Katipunan Ave, Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1105 Philippines.
- Natividad, Mr Lexter Teaching. 242 Mason Subd. Pob.east Science City of Muñoz, Nueva Ecija.
- Padlan, Professor Eduardo Adjunct Professor. Marine Science Institute, University of the Philippines, -, -, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines.
- Provido, Dr Eden Delight Assistant Professor. Mathematics, Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City, Philippines.
- Quilinguin, Dr Maria Veronica College Professor. Dr. Maria Veronica P. Quilinguin, Department of Mathematics, University of Asia and the Pacific, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, 1605, Philippines.
- Salvador, Ms Andrea Francesca University research associate I. National Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Albert Hall, Lakandula cor Jacinto Sts., UP Diliman, 1101, Quezon City, Philippines.
- Santoso, Mr Eko Budi Student. Departement of Mathematics, Ateneo de Manila University, Katipunan Ave, Quezon City, 1108, Quezon City, Philippines.
- Silang, Mr Oscar Vincent Teacher. High School Department, Visayan Nazarene Bible College, St. Mary's Drive, Apas, Lahug, Cebu City, Philippines.
- Taganap, Mr Eduard Instructor. Department of Mathematics and Physics, Central Luzon State University, Nueva Ecija, 3120, Science City of Munoz, Philippines.
- Tapia, Professor Alvin Karlo Assistant Professor of Physics. C-215, Physical Sciences Bldg., IMSP, CAS, UPLB, College, Laguna, Philippines 4031.
- Zambrano, Miss Aliw-iw Irene MS Math Student. No.4 San Lorenzo Ruiz St., Dela Costa Homes, Metro Manila, 1803, Marikina City, Philippines.
This is a concise listing of all events in this country that are associated with the International Year of Crystallography 2014 and its follow-up initiatives.
|11th Jul 2014||Patterns and Weaves Cebu City|
|21st Jul 2014||Tiles, Weaves and Origami: A Journey Through Art and Crystallography Cebu City|
|26th Aug 2014||Crystallography Lectures at Silliman Dumaguete City|
|8th Sep 2014||Journey Into the Crystal CEBU Cebu City|
|28th Oct 2014||Crystallography and K to 12 Cebu City|
Photographic record of crystallographic activities in Philippines
|The complete IUCr photographic archive includes thousands of photographs. Here we include a collection illustrating activities in this country. This image is selected randomly from the galleries listed below (International School on Mathematical and Theoretical Crystallography, 2011).|