Re: [dddwg] DDDWG: Standards for metadata

Hi Herbert and John,
If you would both like to be part of this ad-hoc metadata working group that would be great!
All the best,
Tom T

On Feb 16, 2016, at 11:29 AM, Herbert J. Bernstein wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

  I would be very happy to participate if that would be helpful.  Even if the additional PDB metadata is not needed or immediately available during collection, it would be a good idea to keep the PDB metadata standards well in mind during this discussion, so that the collection metadata can be smoothly integrated with the PDB metadata further downstream for datasets that end up being used for a deposition.  Therefore I would suggest including John Westbrook.

  Regards,
    Herbert