Re: [ddlm-group] Summary of proposed CIF syntax changes

Aren't the following in the core dictionary, and need changing?

_symmetry_space_group_name_H-M
_refine_ls_shift/esd_max
_refine_ls_class_[]

As I suggested below, CIF2 code should allow CIF1 names, possibly with
warnings, and just exclude them from dREL, unless they can be mapped
dictionary aliases.

Joe