nexus

This is a comment on Yves' posting - with a very unsuitable title -
concerning the distribution of NeXus with the aid of INASP.

Could you enquire of the execsec whether to his knowledge and records
the IUCr has ever had any dealings with INASP?
Could you also ask him whether he prefers to contact them himself or he
feels that we are old enough to do it ourselves?
(The reason is that when I was chairman of the Computing Commission and
wanted some money from COSTED-IBN, Jim King absolutely insisted on
contacting them himself. I never really understood why.)

H.

--
Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html
Laboratoire de Cristallographie               Phone: 41 (22) 702 62 49