[SA_Scat] PostDoc (f/m/d) Inverse Imaging Problems

  • Subject: [SA_Scat] PostDoc (f/m/d) Inverse Imaging Problems
  • From: Nico Hoffmann via sa_scat <sa_scat@iucr.org>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 11:43:38 +0100
Dear scattering- & inverse problems community,
I’d like to draw your attention to an open PostDoc position in my Helmholtz AI Young Investigators Group “AI for Future Photon Sciences” on Inverse Imaging Problems ==> located at HZDR (Germany), full-time (100%), TVöD E13, 2 years. The PostDoc will be accompanied by two PhD students of my group that are already working on ML methods for solving inverse problems.
The primary focus of this position will be research of advanced reconstruction methods for ill-posed inverse imaging problems (i.e. phase problem) by integrating invertible neural networks into gradient-based optimisation techniques. The PostDoc is going to approach phase retrieval and analysis of experimental diagnostics (e.g. SAXS, GI-SAXS, Ptychography) from a mathematical as well as machine learning perspective.
Please see here for details:
https://www.hzdr.de/db/Cms?pNid=0&pOid=62996

Feel free to message me in case of any questions concerning the position. Please help to promote that position such that our communities benefit from fast & robust solutions to inverse problems.

Best,Nico

--Dr. Nico HoffmannInstitute of Radiation PhysicsHelmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e.V. (HZDR)T +49 351 260 3668
_______________________________________________sa_scat mailing listsa_scat@iucr.orghttp://mailman.iucr.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/sa_scat