high pressure saxs.

La Plata 17.11.97

Dear members of the mailing list.

I'm Dr. Marcelo Ceolin, University of La Plata, Argentina. Presently I'm a user of the National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory (LNLS) at Campinas, Brazil.
I'm interested on high hydrostatic pressure SAXS experiments on biological samples but I have no references about high pressure cells. If anyone knows or have something about this topic (diagrams, suggestions, advises, papers, etc.) I will be very happy to receive suggestions.
yours.

Dr. Marcelo Ceolin
Physics Department, Exact Sciences Faculty
University of La Plata.
C.C.67 (1900) La Plata
Argentine.

Tel:	++54-21-39061/252006