Re: Membership

Dear David,

   I'm happy to remain with the same function ( I forget whether it is
observer or consultant). My time committements mean that I can briefly
keep note of CIF developments and maybe make a view comments, but I
can't devote the time that consideration of many of the issues deserves
for votes.

  It would be most appropriate if Herbert Bernstein became a voting
member, as Syd suggests (provided he's willing) since he is activately
involved in the imgCIF/CBF work as well as other CIF areas.

   Regards,

         Andy