Re: Approval requested for CIF Core 2.1

  • To: Multiple recipients of list <comcifs-l@iucr.org>
  • Subject: Re: Approval requested for CIF Core 2.1
  • From: Brian McMahon <bm@iucr.org>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 16:28:00 GMT
Dear Colleagues

I hereby record my formal vote of acceptance on version 2.1 of the CIF Core
dictionary. Together with the responses posted directly to the list or in
private communication to me, this constitutes a unanimous vote of approval.

Thank you very much to all who have reviewed this version so carefully.

I shall during the course of this week post version 2.1 of the dictionary
and relevant documentation on the IUCr web and ftp servers.

With best wishes
Brian