Re: Trade and Service Marks

> So I would certainly favour registering "CIF" as the dundamental term
                                                       *

 Is that Hibernic English or a typing mistake?

 I've been tuning myself up for years to make the inverse and
unforgivable typo when writing to one of my dear colleagues i.e. Dear
Syf,
 I never dared to do it up to now!
Best wishes,
  H.

--
Howard Flack        http://www.unige.ch/crystal/ahdf/Howard.Flack.html
Laboratoire de Cristallographie               Phone: 41 (22) 702 62 49