Re: Minutes - Action item (1) merging dictionaries

Brian and Gotzon: I suspect it would help all of us if you could
each give an abbrieviated example of what you consider is needed
wrt AUDIT_CONFORM usage, and why. I think that there is a real
danger that some of us are making different interpretations of
what is being proposed. And those of us prototyping the next
generation of cif dictionaries have to be certain about what is
implied by this attribute.
Cheers, Syd.

------
 syd@crystal.uwa.edu.au         ,-_|\       Professor Sydney R. Hall
                               /     \      Director, Crystallography Centre
 Fx:  61(8)9380 1118       --> *_,-._/      Deputy Executive Dean of Science
 Ph:  61(8)9380 2725                v       University of Western Australia
 www.crystal.uwa.edu.au                     Nedlands 6907, AUSTRALIA.